Posted on March 25, 2019 to Firm News
Scholarship Program 2019
Scholarship Program 2019 – Rafii & Associates, P.C.
Rafii & Associates, P.C. a personal injury law firm in Beverly Hills, California, is offering a once-yearly $1,000 scholarship to students who are currently attending or plan to attend their first year of college or graduate school. Rafii & Associates, P.C. is committed to helping the next generation of attorneys succeed. Founding partner Daniel Rafii strongly believes that monetary concerns should never get in the way of an exceptional student interested in studying law.
The rising costs of education are continuing to be a hardship many students struggle to overcome. Our firm believes that by helping students overcome those struggles, our world can become a brighter place for future generations. This scholarship gives us an opportunity to do just that.
The current open submission period is for Fall 2019!
Applications must be received on or by Friday, July 12th, 2019.
Scholarship Details and Guidelines
- Students can be attending or planning to attend any college or graduate school in the United States.
- To receive scholarship funds, you must be living in the United States (with a U.S. mailing address) at the time of the scholarship’s due date.
- All applicants must be attending or plan on attending for their first year.
- As proof of your first-year status, you will need to submit a digital copy of your acceptance letter—complete with the college letterhead—from that college.
- All applications for the current semester are due by July 12th, 2019.
To apply, you’ll need to submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic:
Explain a time that you were truly grateful for someone else’s help and how it impacts you today.
Once the application period closes, Rafii & Associates, P.C. will determine a winner based on the following factors: feasibility, originality, creativity, and the applicant’s level of knowledge in the topic as well as their ability to write a well-crafted essay. We aren’t necessarily looking for an “A”-grade essay from an English or law student, but rather an essay that explores the topic uniquely.
By submitting your essay to us, you agree that your essay may be featured in our blog. We will publish the winning essay as well as a couple of the top contenders. Published essays may appear with minor edits in place.
- To submit your application and essay, email us the completed essay, a digital copy of the acceptance letter from your college or graduate school verifying your first-year status, and some brief information about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the body of your email, you MUST include your name, address, phone number, and the name of your current/planned school.
- The essay MUST be attached as either a .DOCX or .PDF. Please adhere to MLA formatting guidelines (12 pt. font, Times New Roman or another easily-legible font, double-spacing, etc.) when submitting your essay to us. Please cite any sources used.
- Your subject line in your email MUST start with your name then be followed by “Fall 2019 Scholarship” (Example: Jerry Joe Fall 2019 Scholarship”)
- Failing to follow the above instructions may disqualify your application.
Send all applications and questions to email@example.com.
We look forward to reading your application, Good luck!