Delaney is a personal injury attorney who is motivated to obtain the best results for his clients. He has been admitted to practice law in California, Washington and Oregon over the past 17 years and has completed trials in each of those states. Delaney has a passion for assisting injured clients through the litigation process. His goal is to get just compensation for their losses.
Prior to joining Rafii & Associates, P.C., Delaney gained valuable experience as both a plaintiff and defense attorney. No longer able to stomach the way in which insurance companies treated personal injury victims, he committed his career to helping those who need a serious and committed attorney in their corner. Delaney takes great pride in representing his clients.
Delaney was born and raised in Charleston, West Virginia, and is a proud graduate of West Virginia University. When he is not advocating on behalf of his clients, he loves to spend time with his wife and daughter. Delaney is a diehard soccer fan and supports Liverpool FC and Portland Timbers.
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- California; United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Previously admitted in Washington and Oregon
- B.A., West Virginia University, 1997
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2001